In order to support students, graduates and employees who work in fields that require fingerprinting, such as teaching, law and medicine, the University of Utah Campus Security division is re-opening its fingerprinting service on Monday, Feb. 22, by appointment only.
To protect visitors and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, the following changes have been made to the fingerprinting process:
Appointments are required:
- To schedule, users should use Calendly.
- 30-min appointments are available.
- Individuals must wear a mask to enter the building and during the appointment
- Guest temperatures will be checked at the door before being permitted to enter the building
- Physical distance of at least six feet will be maintained throughout the appointment
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow time for cleaning and sanitation between visitors
This service is offered in the University of Utah Public Safety building, 1735 E. South Campus Drive.
More information is available here.